Friday, August 5, 2011

My Favorite Sport in this Summer

Biking is the most common activity in Boulder, Colorado, especially during Summer time. Children like biking very much. Since very young, I see people biking along the Boulder Creek. I wish one day I can bike like the adults. Biking is a great exercise that makes me fit. It also helps me to be well mentally and socio-emotionally. 

Everyday, I like to bike with my new-made friends, Farah, Selsabel and Mike. This week, I achieved a big milestone when I manage to bike without the training wheels. Thanks to Daddy's suggestion! I practice on balancing with Scooter before I really bravely tried biking without training wheels on Monday. Yeah, I made it and I like to bike on the grass though ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 A Mom's Focus
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons