Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's my Summer Break

What should I do during this long 3-month Summer break? Trust me, I have no idea, indeed... but I do know that I have taken up most of my mom's day time. She needs to come out with a variety of meaningful activities to fill my free time. Thanks to BolderBoulder. None of us ever participate in this annual race, but it was my first memorable fun activity at the beginning of my Summer break. How could that be?




Well, there are lots of other interesting activities are going on here, besides the 10-kilometer road race. For the first time, I got to have a ride on the choo-choo train. Yeah! It was fun, but what a short ride, one and a half round trip.... and it costs $x.xx (... "do you see the price on the train?"). So, can you spot me in the choo-choo ride? ... found it? Too hard? Never mind, this is what I wear on that day.



Hey, I saw something interesting in his hands - bubble ...

 Some nearby going on activities: Rock climbing, Kayak, Toys etc.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 A Mom's Focus
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons