Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Children Festival

Another Summer event for me. Yeah! Early in the morning, we wake up and get ready for the Family Housing Children Festival at NWCC. There are some interesting activities going on there. Let me share some photos with you all. Station No.1 is face painting. I got my favorite bug- butterfly on my face. Then, I requested two tattoos on my hands.

children are deserved to have fun ;p



Flower and rainbow heart tattoo


My favorite princess - Princess Aurora's costume

Chalk drawing... painting

We met mom's friend and her cute baby girl
Thank you, Mommy, for bringing me there. We visited every station and I told my mom that I like all of the activities there. This is fun though I didn't see my newly made friends who promised to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 A Mom's Focus
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons