Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Writing of Chinese Character

Mom starts to worry about my Chinese writing as I need to pick up this writing skill as soon as possible to get ready for my coming schooling in her home country. She taught me once 上 and 下. I can remember well and I wrote 上 right away. Then, I continued with my last name 怡. This time, I did better because I positioned them well.

Anyway, what made my mom so surprise is that when she saw me writing my middle name for the very first time. It turned out 'beautiful'. She wasn't so sure to let me try on it because that is the most difficult character in my name. But, I just did it! My mom told my dad that she is now indeed eye witness the profile point of stimulating activities (scribble, coloring etc) for early literacy.

3 comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 A Mom's Focus
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons