Friday, February 11, 2011

My First Preschool Teacher

After five months of teaching my class, my first preschool teacher, Christy has to quit. Her family and her four kiddos need her full devotion and availability. Christy was scheduled to visit me at my home on January, 31th, but it was canceled because her daughter was sick on that very day. That disappointed me, on a heavy snowing day ;(. My Mom prepared her sushi. She loves the Fruity Egg Tarts Mom made at the first visit.


Well, school still goes on. We have the substitute to fill up the post. Lisa, she came in substitute Christy for couple of times when her family needs her. To me, I like Lisa too. Very soon, I'm getting better from disappointment and upset farewell. I hope all of my friends are doing fine too. I'll keep the small encouragement notes written by my first preschool teacher.

Her last words on the Resignation Notice to Families:
"Faith is such a wonderful, smart girl that I will miss very much. Best wish to you all. :-) Christy"

~Mom's Little Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 A Mom's Focus
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons