Monday, February 7, 2011

My Progress in Learning


I am so grateful to get enrolled in preschool last year. I was 3 years old (plus 1 week) on my first day to school, September 7, 2010. I am the youngest in the classroom. However, I am pretty independent to make friend and learn together with my classmates age between 4 to 5. They are all taller and bigger-sized than me. Everyday, I'll tell my mom that I'm growing taller, my arms and legs are longer now.

However, I can be proud that I came in the class with some knowledge and skills taught by my loving Mom. Alphabets and numbering? Counting things? Matching skills? Writing my own name? Yes, yes, yes yes to all. My teacher, Christy was amazed to see me writing my own name. The following week, she wanna the class to do sign-in. Every children got to write their own name at sign in time. We have a name tag to imitate. Very soon, Christy would like me to practice my family name. I am okay with that. Many of my friends still having hard time with their first name. Honestly, some are just too long to memorize ;p

So, my Mom gets her time to relax a bit. She hands most of the teaching work to Christy. I need to give credit to my first school teacher who taught us many songs. Now, I can tell what day is today, what day was yesterday and what day is tomorrow.

One day, my Mom asked me to count 1 to 30 and I made it. This definitely make my Mom happy. She proceeds to play educational games with me. "What animal begins with A?" - alligator; "What animal begins with M?" - mouse. It is fun, now that I can tell words begin with K, O, Q, P, B, C, D, F, I, S, T, V, X, Y and Z, yet I have so much to learn. Mom starts to ask me to spell some short words. Anyway, learning is fun. I love you all day long, Mom!

~Mom's Little Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 A Mom's Focus
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons