Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Looking Back into Her Toddler hood

I was in a great searching for desperate solutions to deal with my daughter's dramatic change in behavior and temperament at her age of 18 months old. On her birthday celebration, I recall my husband and I told each other and I told her the same, "Now, you are such a good girl and we are so thankful for you, a perfect gift to us!" What joy could be added to a 2 year old birthday celebration?

In the journey, I admit I couldn't breath normally and I can't help to pray more often as I would. However, in His faithfulness, I received these basic principles, later and continue to be our guide to raise up Faith:

 (1) Treat her as a human being, who has basic right to receive respect, love and good manner.

(2) Remember her as a pure and innocent being with no evil thoughts or intention to bring 'disaster', no hatred, nor bad recording.

(3) She needs to be reminded and corrected again and again, don't forget how forgiving is my God to me such as sinner!

(4) She learns in curiosity. She can create frequent big mess in the house, being 'clumsy' and 'troublesome', yet that's how she learns the world.

Parents, enjoy your toddler unique development, social, emotion and language skills. They are challenging, but let's make this wonderful period a sweet memory to both you and your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 A Mom's Focus
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons